We stayed there only one-night during our Canadian trip. Right from check-in through check-out the service and comfort were excellent. I even had a demonstration of how to use the new coffee machine in the room at 2.00am! Breakfast was great with the usual large choice and the robes actually fitted (46L). Location opposite ROM and other museums and near great restaurants including Morton's, were a great bonus.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Toronto Yorkville is in the exclusive Yorkville neighborhood known as the heart and soul of the city. Fashionable restaurants, trendy shops and premier galleries abound, as do cultural icons such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Gardener Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. . The property provides 24-hour room service. In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Toronto Yorkville provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.