it is a smaller boutique hotel of Intercontinental Hotels.. centrally located, so any direction I walk there are things to see and do.. going west on Bloor St is small shops and Little Korea, going east on Bloor is branded shops you see in NYC fifth avenue (must visit the charming Starbucks on Yonge and Bloor). I am amazed by the quietness of the room because the windows are superior quality (and they can be opened for fresh air). The workout gym and swimming pool is well maintained and there's a terrace for quiet thinking space. Bathroom has large space with extra large bathtub. Finally, the staff are all happy people.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Toronto Yorkville is in the exclusive Yorkville neighborhood known as the heart and soul of the city. Fashionable restaurants, trendy shops and premier galleries abound, as do cultural icons such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Gardener Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. . The property provides 24-hour room service. In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Toronto Yorkville provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.