“It deserves six stars!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 141 Hotels in Toronto
Livingston, New Jersey
“It deserves six stars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Terrific service! We arrived at the airport late and the rental car counter was closed ( I didn't know they closed). The concierge set it up so that we only walked 2 blocks and picked it up.

Nice room, beautiful location. You want to stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
I am so pleased to hear that our Concierge team was able to help you in a desperate time of need! We look forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding visit.

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My daughter and I had a wonderful time and would call this the best spa in the city! Everything from the robes, to the lounges before your treatment to the wonderful massage therapists. The day was just perfect! It is a very large spa with a lot to offer. The hot tub and pool was great after our treatment and the showers and makeup area were very clean. Even the biscotti in the waiting room were delicious. Definitely worth the money and I cant wait to make the trip back.

Visited March 2014

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback and gracious compliments! I am so pleased that you and your daughter had a wonderful time. We look forward to welcoming you both back again in the near future.

Kind regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My mom and I came to the Spa for a mother daughter day and it was a wonderful experience. The waiting room was clam and relaxing itself and the robes were so comfy. During the treatment both massage therapists were wonderful. We both loved the little nook chairs and loungers tucked away, which we sat with some tea in, after our treatment. We ended the day with a hot tub which was also lovely. All the spa staff were so helpful and the premises themselves are beautiful. Would like to come back again in the summer and enjoy the balcony of the pool.

Visited March 2014

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing our spa for your mother daughter relaxation day, I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves! We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our outdoor balcony.

Amman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I visit Toronto frequently and have stayed a few times at this hotel. This is my second review because it's that good! I got room 2011 this time...also a premier room but facing south. My room had floor to ceiling windows across two walls since it's on the corner. If you are booking, you absolutely must request this room. The hotel is in yorkville which is the best area of town, and the view of this room is just spectacular. Also have dinner at cafe boulud and order the potato wrapped sea bass. It's their signature dish and well worth every single decadent bite. If you are to spa, which is an absolute must, get the deep tissue massage. I've had a a few therapists and each one is better than the next.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us for the second time, we appreciate the feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your room on the 20th floor, it does have a great view! That's great that you were able to eat in Cafe Boulud and have a massage in the spa, taking advantage of all our amazing services. We look forward to welcoming you back!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were here for 5 days on business and pleasure and absolutely loved this hotel. From the moment they open the door of your car you feel well looked after. There is something very genuine about the staff and their willingness to help that a lot of places lack. The location is good for shopping and everything else is a cheap cab ride away. The concierge desk is great and helped us out with a lot of things we wanted to do. Room service is good and the two restaurants are good but if I had to give any constructive criticism it would be in this area as I'm not sure they have the restaurants quite right yet.
Would 100% stay here the next time we are in Toronto.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe corner suite and it was fantastic
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it! I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and pleased to know that our employees were helpful in making you feel welcome. We look forward to your return!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is my second time staying at Four Seasons Toronto and it's only getting better. As soon as I drove up they welcomed me back by name. The rooms are spacious and very conformable, the hotel is located in the best neighborhood in the city and d bar is a huge Hotspot. I've travelled the world and this is by far one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Will always come back!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your continued support of our hotel. We are always pleased to welcome you back. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our services and amenities, and look forward to your next visit!

All the best,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I went to the spa at the Four Seasons on Yorkville Avenue for a massage recently and I can't wait to go back! It was the perfect get away after a long week. I felt like I had left the rest of the world behind to enter into an oasis of relaxation, serenity and indulgence.

As soon as I entered the hotel an employee asked me how he could help. This was just the beginning of the seamless execution of the high level of customer service I experienced during my visit. When I entered the spa at the reception area, I was greeted and checked in and then given a brief introduction to the spa. I was then guided toward the locker room and introduced to another woman who gave me a tour of the spa and provided me with a menu of music options and additional treatments available to enhance my massage. What I really appreciated was that there was no guess work or feeling lost in this new place since they were so thorough in explaining who I will see next and where everything can be found.

I came a bit early so I could take advantage of the large eucalyptus steam room...which was the perfect beginning to get me nice and relaxed for my massage. On my next visit I will be sure to leave more time to sit in the huge lounge area and enjoy some of the teas and cookies as well as the pools. This is the type of place where you want to allow at least an hour before your treatment as well as some time afterwards to really take advantage of all that they offer. There are also beautiful showers and vanities with supplies so you can leave feeling clean and refreshed.

The massage itself was fantastic! I had Karina who was very nice and more importantly her pressure was fantastic! I had asked for firmer pressure and she delivered. I also like that she adjusted the temperature of the heated bed to my liking! Plus being able to pick from a selection of music really made it feel like this treatment was catered to me!

Overall the spa is beautifully designed and very relaxing. Between the staff and the facilities I felt like I was in heaven! I can't wait to go back! The perfect place to spoil yourself!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for writing a review about your perfect getaway! I am pleased that were we able to provide you with a comfortable oasis during your relaxation time, and that you enjoyed your massage with Karina! We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Toronto? Share your experiences!