“Great time with the girls!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Third Night Free!
Ranked #2 of 141 hotels in Toronto
“Great time with the girls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I had a fantastic time here! Would recommend it to anyone visiting Toronto. Great location, close to the best shops and sights in the city. Definitely check out D|Bar wonderful vibe and food. The rooms & staff were super friendly and helpful. I've been to different hotels in Toronto but Four Seasons is by far the best.

• Stayed April 2013
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
So glad to hear you had a great time with your friends! I'm also pleased to hear you enjoyed dbar. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

740 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with my stay in the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto last April 6-7. Employees were very nice and friendly, from the people at the front desk, to the room service guy, to the people in the Spa. Special call out to the room service guy Peter who was very nice and friendly, 2 thumbs up. I know I gave him quite a hard time with my order, lots of specifications and special requests,(sorry about that) but he manage to provide me a great service, he was a PRO. I don't know how he did it, but he executed like an expert. :))) Food was great too, yummy! I love that smashed potato I had for breakfast, I forgot what its called.LOL and the salmon was very tasty..:)) At the spa, Kathy who did my facial was very friendly as well, she asks me questions and pays attentions to my concerns about my skin, it was so relaxing plus she gave me tips and recommendations regarding skin care and I was very happy with it. I love the atmosphere in this hotel, with their excellent service and friendly staff I would definitely recommend it to my friends. It was a great experience, way to go team Four Seasons :D

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you! I'm so pleased you had such a terrific stay. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with Peter and Kathy. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

What can I say about the Four Seasons that you don't already know. They do it with style and panache. Great location and fabulous new property. Outstanding staff and cuisine. I'm reminded of the staff recognition of guests shown in "The Graduate" (1967 film by Mike Nichols) - "Good evening, Mr. Gladstone!"

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
A great film indeed! What a unique compliment, thank you so much. I'm going to share your review with our entire hotel team, I look forward to welcoming you to Four Seasons again soon.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've now had 3 deep tissue massages with Raquelle of The Four Seasons Spa in Toronto and she's spoiled me for anyone else! Very experienced and thorough with just the right amount of pressure getting tension out on a deep level. I am a writer and work too long at my computer so I need a great therapist who can work deeply in the neck and shoulder area - Raquelle is the one with magic hands truly! And such a lovely person too.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much! I will certainly share your fantastic review with Raquel and the entire Spa team. Sitting at a desk and writing all day can definitely be tough on the body and I'm glad to hear that Raquel has been so helpful.

Kind Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had the privilege with working with Senior Sales Manager Susan Nolan for two events over the last couple of months. Susan and her team are experts in their field. Everything was planned and executed to our highest expectations. We appreciated the high attention to detail and the kind, courteous staff. Without question I would recommend the Four Seasons for business, pleasure and everything in-between. Well done Susan and team!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments! Susan Nolan is indeed fantastic -- I will share your note with her and our entire sales team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our company held a corporate event at the new Four Seasons on April 16th - I planned the event with Sara Railey, Assistant Director of Catering.

Working with Sara was fantastic and a great experience! And the event was perfect. The room and the set up were flawless, the team taking care of our event was beyond welcoming, helpful and professional and the food was delicious.

I've been in marketing and running events for over 20 years and I have never had guests at an event rave about the food. Every customer and colleague at our event commented on how great the food was and I was very impressed!

I would recommend and endorse the hotel for professional events and meetings and I will continue to book my functions with Sara and the Four Seasons.

Great job! I can't wait for the next one.

Sydney Day
National Marketing Manager
Avanade Canada

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sydney,
And WE can't wait to welcome you back soon! Thank you so much for your terrific feedback. I've shared your wonderful comments with the fantastic Sara Railey, and also with our superb Executive Chef, Thomas Bellec. I'm so pleased to hear your guests were raving about the food. Thank you for your review!

Warm Regards,
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a girls night last night at the spa. I had a facial and it was amazing amazing amazing! my aesthetician Victoria was wonderful and I am absolutely glowing today. I could live in the steam room and relaxation lounge. Beautiful and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much! I will share your comments with Victoria and the Spa team. Our guests certainly rave about her facials! I'm so pleased to hear you and your friends had a great day at the spa, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Best,
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Toronto? Share your experiences!