“Loved everything about it!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Third Night Free!
Ranked #3 of 141 hotels in Toronto
“Loved everything about it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome. Loved everything about it. This is the Four Seasons flagship hotel and it is worthy of its title. Would go back in a heartbeat. Tip: order the halibut and duck egg at Cafe Boulud. And do not take home the iPad available to you in ur room.

• Stayed March 2013
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
And we'd welcome you back in a heartbeat, too! Glad you enjoyed our customized iPads in the guestrooms and yes, taking them home would indeed be a pricey souvenir! The halibut and crispy duck egg are two of my favourites as well. Thank you so much for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

714 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I never write reviews but had to share after staying here. The room, perfect. Location, the best. The spa, heaven. Cafe Boulud and dbar, delicious. And above all, the service was spot on. A MUST stay while in Toronto.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I'm thrilled you loved everything about our hotel, thank you so much.

Warmest Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Four Seasons Toronto over the weekend in March and I was so impressed with the level of service they have. It opened last October and they already have everything down packed. The food at Cafe Boulud is simply divine. The rooms are comfortable and luxurious, and the facial at the spa left me glowing for days! I love Four Seasons and this one is the best I've stayed in. Rightfully so since this one is the flagship hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
I thank you for this tremendous compliment. I'm so pleased you had a wonderful stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I visited Toronto on business and brought my wife to have a weekend getaway. From the time we walked into the hotel to the time we left, we had the best service ever. The location is perfect for a nice stroll and great shopping. The couples massage at the spa was a great bonding experience. The food at Cafe Boulud was the best dining we've had in North America. We travel a lot, and there's nothing like Four Seasons Hotel Toronto. We wish we were back there now and planning to return soon!

• Stayed March 2013
I'm thrilled to hear you and your wife had a wonderful weekend getaway at our hotel. The best dining you've had in North America - this is an incredible compliment, and I have shared this with our Chef and entire Cafe Boulud team. Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

All the Best,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for a wedding and it was the best hotel experience I have ever had. The wedding was so perfectly executed and the food and service was seamless. The room was spacious and comfortable and I had the best massage of my life at the spa. Wished I dined at Cafe Boulud but had cocktails at dbar and the place was packed and full of energy. Four Seasons Toronto is where I will stay whenever in Toronto. No doubt.

• Stayed March 2013
I'm so pleased you had a wonderful time at the wedding! I will certainly share your comments with our Catering Manager and Executive Chef. I'm glad you enjoyed dbar as well, and, next time you visit we'd love to have you join us in Cafe Boulud. Thank you for your wonderful review.

Kind Regards,
St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I recently visited the new Four Seasons Toronto and it was everything I had imagined and MORE. Ever since I was a little girl, I vividly remember staying at the old hotel on Avenue Road with my parents. I was quite excited once I heard they would be building a new hotel as the previous building was outdated and did not match the high level of service.

The design is absolutely stunning!! The hotel lobby and guestrooms are contemporary, yet ultra-luxurious, and still very warm and inviting (loved the lobby flowers). It was great to see familiar faces from the old property and meet new ones. The employees and their genuine care and attention to detail are really what set the hotel apart.

The Spa is a MUST! The 30,000 sq ft spa is incredible and exactly what Toronto needed (they even play music under the water!).

We had dinner at Café Boulud… exceptional! The food and plate presentation was extraordinary. I ordered the beet salad and risotto (incredible) and my boyfriend had the octopus (must try) and beef duo. For dessert we shared the grapefruit givré that everyone has raved about and it was easily the best dessert I have ever had. Service was spot on and we also loved the design, which reminded me of an updated version of Studio Café. Afterwards we went down to D bar for cocktails (clearly the place to be in Toronto). Service was great and the drinks were beautiful. The patio and its location will be amazing in the summer.

Overall 5 Star experience and we cannot wait to return!! Four Seasons should be extremely proud of their new ‘Flagship’ property, it certainly deserves the title.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
It is absolutely wonderful to hear from guests who also loved our "old" hotel on Avenue Road and love our new home too. Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon. Our summer patio will be great -- opening as soon as the weather's warm (expected mid-May).

Warmest Regards,
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

One of the best hotels if not the best in the city! Anyone coming to Toronto should stay at the Four Seasons....... and check out the amazing flowers in the lobby!! Great martinis in the bar and great dinner in the Café Boulad!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much. So glad to hear you enjoyed dbar martinis, dinner in Cafe Boulud, and the floral displays in our Lobby. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Toronto? Share your experiences!