“You´ve gotta spa here!” 5 of 5 stars

Third Night Free!
Ranked #3 of 141 hotels in Toronto
“You´ve gotta spa here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

After a long month of January I felt like treating myself and contacted the spa at the Four Seasons. I was put in touch with Carlos, the spa manager, and he managed to schedule me in on short notice.
The weather was miserable but the short walk from the subway station didn´t bother me a bit knowing what was in store. Stepping off the elevator at the 9th floor was like stepping into another world. The atmosphere was calm, mood music was playing in the background and the staff made me feel very welcome.

I was shown to the changing rooms where a nice, plush, robe was waiting for me and I was introduced to my spa therapist, Julia. 75 minutes later I was enjoying a hot cup of cucumber tea, relaxing after my treatment. I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

I decided to go for a quick swim and to just float around in their pool for a bit and the whole experience was delightful to say the least.

The staff was fantastic, I love their convenient location and I will most definitely use the Four Seasons for all my future hotel/spa needs.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Wonderful! Thank you so much for your terrific review. I'm so glad to hear that your experience made you feel like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. A day at the Spa is a perfect escape from the cold weather! I will share your comments with Carlos and Julia, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

753 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

From the moment I stepped off of the elevator onto the amazing 9th floor, relaxation was underway. The ladies and gentlemen at the FS Spa front desk were so helpful with checking me in and helping me book further appointments. I was given a brief tour and an extremely gracious spa attendant went above and beyond to make sure I had everything my heart could have possibly desired. For example, I love a cold facecloth on my face while in the steam room (which was infused with eucalyptus) and even though they didn't have them readily available, she went and made me a few.

I had a pedicure with Geysel (pronounced Giselle) which was so relaxing I probably would have fallen asleep if I wouldn't have been so enamored by the gorgeous facility and view. My feet look and feel fantastic!

Following the pedicure I had a shellac manicure with Victoria who also was fantastic. At the end of the services I was given a new bottle of nail polish of the color I used on my toes to take home with me which was a nice touch.

I booked an appointment a few days later to come back and get an aromatherapy massage with Juan Carlos who I now claim has "hands that will change your life". 60 minutes was just not long enough! I felt so rejuvenated and he was very informative on letting me know where my tension was located. He also was very honest with advice on the massage I should utilize next time to help loosen the tension.

The spa amenities are phenomenal from the steam room to the showers, and pool to the teas and snacks they offer in the locker room.

Do yourself a favor and devote at least 3 hours to a Four Seasons Toronto spa to fully enjoy and utilize the amenities if at all possible!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
I'm so glad you had such a terrific experience in our Spa. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon! I will share your wonderful comments with Geysel, Victoria, Juan Carlos, and the entire Spa team. Thank you so much for your review.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I so enjoyed what I call an "end to end" experience. From lunch to spa and even the parking managers, the feeling of customer first was the theme throughout Four Seasons Hotel and Spa Toronto!

The culture is set within each staff member at all levels.

Top notch customer care in their dining room, food presentation, food quality and service was something that I certainly plan on recommending and returning back to.

The ultimate spa service and amenities are a must book for your next spa visit. I've been “spaing” for years and I can share this property is one of the best!

During my treatment it fell nothing short of a customized experience, music and oil selection spot on, heated beds and towels a plus, spa staff always available to take care of you and the feeling of mini get away.

Respectfully,

Anna Adams
Corporate Relations and Business Development Manager
Mississauga Board of Trade

Room Tip: It was a spa day and lunch, I had a tour of the property and the rooms are outstanding!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Anna,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so thrilled you had a fantastic experience in our Hotel and Spa. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon!

Warm Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had the best facial ever at the new four seasons spa, followed by the spa pedicure. The staff, led by Michele and (Lina, Events) at the Four Seasons (@FSToronto) is great. Welcoming, comfortable and you walk out feeling like you've had a vacation. Trying to get them to create a series because going back again soon!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your terrific review! I'm so glad to hear our Spa made you feel like you've been on vacation. We will see you soon I am sure!

Best Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Everything about this hotel is amazing. It has a bold new modern design which makes it different than any other hotel in Toronto. It also has an amazing location right in Yorkville. Cafe boulud has a unique menu and the food is really delicious especially the lobster bisque. The spa is paradise and one can easily spend an entire day there just relaxing, or can enjoy your fabulous and spacious room! The staff is extremely helpful and always spoiling you. i recommend this hotel to anyone who really is looking for the best stay in Toronto. AMAZING!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
AMAZING! Thank you for your terrific review. The lobster bisque in Cafe Boulud is one of my favourite dishes as well. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Warmest Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I live in Toronto and love my spa services. So when the new Four Seasons opened, I had to visit. The staff were wonderful and the change room inviting and relaxing. The steam room is wonderfully scented with eucalyptus and not too hot so you can stay for a nice long time. My massage was performed by a registered massage therapist and was exactly what was explained and needed. You can select from various music tracks and no other noise is audible in the room. Overall, the finishing and high-design of the spa are wonderful from the chaise lounges to the change room benches, from the lamps and fixtures to the beautiful wooden doors and counter tops. More expensive than other spas but I felt the experience was so good, the price didn't matter.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much, I'm thrilled that you had such a terrific experience! We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Kind Regards,
Thunder Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great property all around. Beautiful rooms. Exemplary customer service in every regard. The staff are very attentive and friendly. A great place for children where their every need is taken care of.
Cafe Boulud is outstanding and must not be missed! It is one of the best restaurants in the city.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your terrific review! Our hotel is great for children and families, with a wonderful pool and expert Concierge who will make great recommendations for your stay. I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Toronto? Share your experiences!