“Four Seasons Spa” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 141 Hotels in Toronto
Canada
“Four Seasons Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Recently had a "spa day" at the Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto and was not disappointed. The facilities are amazing and the service just as good. Definitely worth a visit if you are staying at this hotel or from Toronto.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Wonderful! I am so pleased you had such a terrific experience at our Hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I took my daughter there for a spa day for her 40th birthday. The staff and services were exceptional. I have been to many spas around the world and this one rates at the top. After our services they surprised her with a cake and happy birthday written on the plate. Can't wait to go back again real soon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Wonderful! I wish your daughter a wonderful (belated) birthday! I'm thrilled you had an exceptional experience. I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Victoria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Definitely not what we expect from Four Seasons. We were regulars at the old Four Seasons in Toronto for 25 years. The new one's not bad, but certainly not wonderful and not worth what it costs. We had a Premiere Room -- their highest level of room that's not a suite. It was ok. The service was ok. We only had breakfast in the restaurant, and it was ok. But everything was only ok. What wasn't ok was that they gave us a handicapped room without being asked or telling us, which had a ridiculous bathtub shaped like a donut that was neither deep enough nor long enough to have a bath in. They've got their thermostats set so they can't be set above room temperature, which didn't serve to keep the room warm enough on a -10 degree night -- especially the bathroom. We'll be checking out the Windsor Arms next time we're in Toronto.

Room Tip: North facing has the best view. Unlike the old Four Seasons where there was a south view of the lak...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review and your most helpful feedback. It is wonderful to hear from a guest who regularly stayed with us at our previous hotel, and we are so pleased to have you stay with us at our new home. It is feedback such as yours that enables us to ensure that we are delivering the absolute best service to our guests. I do hope that you will give Four Seasons Toronto another try when you are back in town, as our entire hotel team will ensure that your stay is absolutely wonderful. I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My daughter and I just had a fabulous one night get-away at the Four Seasons. I surprised my daughter for her 10th birthday, and the staff was absolutely incredible at every turn. They knew it was her birthday, so right at the start, the front desk staff treated her to a candy machine (she was so happy!). In our room, Laurent had sent my daughter special treats and a card welcoming her -- she couldn't stop jumping for joy!
We treated ourselves to dinner and spa treatments, and breakfast and EVERYONE treated us like royalty!!! Cafe Boulud was absolutely delicious (I had the duo of beef), and the spa was serene and inviting. Michelle (one of the managers at the spa), made our experience just wonderful!
THANK YOU to all the wonderful staff at the Four Seasons for making this an incredible experience and memory for me and my daughter!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you! I'm thrilled to hear you and your daughter had an absolutely fantastic experience, and I'm so glad her birthday was magical! I will certainly share your comments with Laurent and Michelle, and our entire hotel team. Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

This Cafe is astounding. Staff like Jasmine and Dependra are the best people trained the best way, as the food the serve rivals the best restaurants we found in Rome, Paris, and London. Not the cheapest lunch, but worth every sou. Dessert ended the meal with a flourish not to be soon forgotten. Then, because of the great location, you can saunter along Yorkville, Cumberland, and Bloor. Even the parking valets stand out. The Sharpest of the Sharpe.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Astounding! WOW -- now this is a terrific compliment! Thank you so much for your terrific review. I have shared your wonderful comments with Jasmine and Dipendra. I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Amazing experience in Cafe Boulud! Being from Paris, I find it difficult to find truly French cuisine but Cafe Boulud get its right! Impeccable service and attention to detail. After dinner, I had a drink in dbar and was thoroughly impressed there as well. This is a must for all Torontonians and all those travelling to the city.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you! I'm thrilled you had an amazing experience in Cafe Boulud and in dbar as well! Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

All the Best,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had to put together an event on very short notice and the Four Seasons Toronto was the perfect choice for us. Prompt, attentive service, attention to detail, nothing overlooked. Food was superb, clients were thrilled. Event was a complete success and I was incredibly pleased. A little pricey, but for five star service, it was 100% worth the expense. I hope to work with this events team again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
And we hope to work with you again too! Thank you for your wonderful comments and feedback. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Toronto? Share your experiences!