“Great new hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 141 Hotels in Toronto
Austin, Texas
“Great new hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This hotel just opened in the last two months or so. The location is in an area where there are many restaurants, bars and shops close by. The rooms are exceptionally nice and comfortable – they are pretty large, well-furnished and a very good design. I have included several pictures of my “Premier room”. The housekeeping was very good. As another reviewer mentioned, they have used a lot of wood and it is pretty light in color. It is very nice now, but will be interesting to see how it looks in a few years. The lobby bar was hopping on Thursday night and I enjoyed a glass of wine and the overall scene. I did not have an opportunity to use many of the other facilities of the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you very much for your excellent review of our new hotel and thank you for sharing your guestroom photos on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the location, your guestroom, and dbar, and perhaps next time you will also be able to enjoy Cafe Boulud, our Spa, and state-of-the-art fitness centre! I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed at the Four Seasons for 2 nights on the 28th - 30th of December. This was my first time at the Four Seasons Toronto and I was impressed by the level of service as well as the clean, modern lines of the hotel.

I was feeling very much under the weather upon check-in and the receptionist was able to provide over the counter medication and expedite my check in process. The Director of Sales was also at hand (at 10pm at night!), to help confirm my car transfer the following day. Such attentive touches could be found all throughout my stay which impressed me to say the least.

My only complaint (not quite really), was that the room service menu was rather boring. I would have liked more non-Western options, given that Toronto has numerous cultures and a wide variety of cuisines. Portions were huge; I could barely finish half of anything I ordered and I have a very healthy appetite.

All in all, great stay, excellent location and impeccable service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your excellent review. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay at our hotel, and I have shared your wonderful comments with the Front Desk and our Director of Sales. Thank you for your feedback regarding the in-room dining menus as well; it is very helpful and I will share this information with our Executive Chef. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Toronto again soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I received a massage, facial, mani/pedi. I loved the facial therapist her name was Ashley. I just didn't like the products they used. When i normally get a facial my skin glows after for several days and people notice a difference. But not this time, i didn't like the products. But the facial itself was really relaxing, like getting two services at the same time, i would go back for it with different products. The massage was good. The mani pedi was good except the pedicure chairs are not comfy they are just like sitting on a sofa if you like sofa's i like massage chairs. And they also dont have any paraffin wax which they should have. The service was 5star. Its just the products that they lack. Thats about it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your review. I am very pleased to hear you experienced excellent service and enjoyed your treatments, and regarding the products I have shared your feedback with our Senior Spa Director, Todd Hewitt. Your comments are most helpful as it is your feedback that enables us to create the best experience for our guests, and I thank you. Todd would be delighted to speak with you further, and he looks forward to hearing from you at your convenience. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Spa at Four Seasons soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

What an OASIS. I am from Toronto but coming to this spa felt like I was away on vacation. What a wonderful experience I had. The total package from start to finish. The ambience was relaxing and beautiful. This is a complete example for what a spa is suppose to feel like in a the heart of a big city. The staff was gracious and my spa service was an enjoyable and amazing experience.

The steam room was to dye for and a perfect temperature. This is my new city hot-spot and spa destination. Thanks again 4 Seasons

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear that our Spa made you feel like you were away on vacation! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I recently had my nails done at the Nail Spa and I must say that the experience was wonderful! The atmosphere was calming and the environment was immaculate. I recommend Jacqueline Chan as she is warm and friendly and extremely professional! I will definitely go back again!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your excellent review! I will certainly share your wonderful feedback with Jacqueline and the entire Spa team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon!

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Visiting Toronto from out of town, we decided to see what the new Four Seasons was like! The location is fabulous and from the impressive outside of the hotel to the spectacular design and furnishings of the foyer, rooms and suites, this is really a beautiful hotel. We decided to have lunch in Cafe Boulud and we couldn't have made a better choice. The food was really good and very well presented, the wait staff couldn't have been more attentive and the ambience was very relaxing and pleasant. I will certainly be going back on my next trip to Toronto.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Tom,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy the architecture and design of our new hotel, and that you had a fantastic lunch in Cafe Boulud! I will certainly share your feedback with the entire Cafe Boulud team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons the next time you're in Toronto!

Kind Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Just opened and no kinks? How rare is that!!!! Sumptuous layout – everything is plush, private and luxurious (I’m talking robes, towels, showers, sauna and treatment rooms). Staff is incredibly professional and the treatments are OUTSTANDING. I had Juan-Carlos for a deep tissue massage & a classic European facial. I didn’t realize how many knots and kinks I had till he worked them all out. The European facial is a MUST for city dwellers (I had pores so clogged from pollution I thought they were moles starting). Get there now before all Toronto finds out about it and you can’t get in! And after treating your body to all that goodness go to what’s named dbar in the lobby and wash down the Alsatian flatbread with a cold martini and go home and sleep like a pampered baby!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Scott,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear that you had an outstanding experience in our Spa, and a great snack in dbar afterwards! I have shared your comments with Juan-Carlos and the entire Spa team. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Toronto? Share your experiences!