“Great service, excellent clean airport hotel, highly recommend!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre

You added Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre to your Saves list
Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5515 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario M9C 5K5, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 141 Hotels in Toronto
San Francisco, CA
“Great service, excellent clean airport hotel, highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is the second year in a row I've stayed at the Hampton Inn Corporate Centre and I continue to be very happy with the hotel.

First of all, the service - from the shuttle driver to the front desk clerks to the breakfast room service, I found everybody to be very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff was quite patient with our tendency not to leave our room until 1-2pm each day as well.

The complimentary breakfast provided (6am-10am daily) has a lot of choices - pastries, toast, bagels, hot choices (varied day by day - different eggs, sausages, potatoes, french toast sticks, depending on the day), oatmeal (with sugar, almond slices, and raisins available to mix in), waffle maker (with berry topping and whipped cream available), fruit salad, yogurt, cereal, juices, coffee, tea... It's a complimentary hotel breakfast so it's not the best version of these things you could possibly find, but more than adequate to start off your day. There is coffee and tea available in the lobby at all times, as well. Plus, newspapers provided (National Post) and a TV with news on playing in the lobby. There's a plaza with several restaurants (Japanese, Thai, Italian, Chinese, Irish pub) just a five minute walk down the road (and the Best Western next door appears to also have a restaurant).

Free wifi worked great. The fitness room has two ellipticals, three treadmills, two stationary bikes (all with individual TVs attached, and they will provide earbuds at the front desk), free weights, Swiss balls, and mats provided. I didn't use the pool, which wasn't full sized, but there is one as well.

The room itself was clean and comfortable, with plenty of outlets. It was also quite quiet (I was on the 7th floor, about 3 doors away from the elevator). Only noise was people's doors opening and closing, and occasionally someone talking right outside the door. I'm a light sleeper, so I notice these things. Bed had both firm and soft pillows provided. Nice sized desk with outlets and ethernet connection. My main complaint was that there was no vanity mirror provided and the bathroom counter was really big and high - I'm extremely nearsighted and pregnant so I couldn't get close enough to the mirror to look myself in the eye without my contacts in. I had to use the mirror on the closet door. Otherwise, the bathroom was big and clean with plenty of towels and hooks to hang things, as well as a lot of counter space. There's a small safe in the closet, but it's not very deep and vertical (so I had to stand my laptop up) and doesn't fit a ton of things. There's a refrigerator and microwave as well, and the TV reception was good.

Complimentary airport shuttle runs once an hour - call for it when you arrive, and arrange for it before you need to leave. Seems like they also will arrange a shuttle to take you to work in the morning if you need it. Didn't use the business center, but there is one. My only complaint about the location is that it's rather convoluted to get in/out of the airport, so it actually takes 10-15 minutes to get door to door. Make sure to factor that into your timing. There's a gas station just down the street, which is convenient for filling up the rental car before returning it. There's also free parking at the hotel, and we never had trouble finding a parking spot in front (stayed 3 nights, had a car for 2 and we got back quite late both nights). I think there was more parking around back as well. Our room overlooked a golf course, so apparently there is golfing next door.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel. It made a great base for going into downtown Toronto (only 20+ km, but watch out for traffic) and into other areas (we went to Hamilton as well).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed 1 night for a quick business trip. When I booked the room off hhonors.com, I always request a high floor away from noisy areas (elevator, vending, etc.). When I checked in, I had a room that was adjacent to the elevator!

I didn't mention it to the front desk becuase it was getting late and I needed to get some sleep before my meeting in the morning. I should have changed rooms becuase there was all kinds of noise starting around 5 AM due to people catching early flights and taking the elevator.

The parking is less than desired. They share the lot with the homewood suites, and the sports get taken very quickly if you dont park early.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that noise from early morning guests using the elevator was an issue during your time with us. We strive to meet the requests of all of our guests to assure your comfort and safety and we are sorry we were unable to meet your request during this stay. I do hope the next time you return to area you will consider staying with us again so we may show you the quality experience you expect and deserve.

Tarek Mahfouz - General Manager
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Gorgeous Property, clean, quiet, Free Parking and breakfast. Walking distance to beautiful park and several food places. Also close to gas station so one could purchase gas on rental car before going back to airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

New Liskeard, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is clean, comfortable and located very close to the airport, so, it stands to reason there were many flight crews staying here during layovers. Though the continental breakfast is a welcome bonus, it suffered due to being cold both mornings of our stay and was lacking compared to others we've had. The only serious complaint I had about our stay was the parking situation. Management was good to waive the parking fees for us ($12/day), however, we were far from the only vehicle forced to park on the street and it is totally unacceptable to have to park off-site for the duration of a 3-day stay. This poor parking situation is the only reason we would not be likely to return and I truly hope they improve matters.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Missisauga, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel was centrally located, close to Tim Hortons and other local eateries. The bed was comfortable and the exercise room was equally shared with Homewood Suites. Never used the pool but it looked good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was a perfect fly and work situation as I was called to Toronto on short notice. The room was comfortable, clean and dark when needed. The lobby service was quick with clear instruction. Breakfast buffet was available early and was very good. Would use this hotel again for ease of location and general good service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Cambridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Quick stay. Everything I expect from a Hampton...easy check in, clean well appointed rooms, breakfast, free wifi. The seemingly new facilities put it over the top. This facility reaffirms Hampton as our preferred chain.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!