I stayed at this hotel only one night, before taking a fight at Toronto Airport. Location is quite near to the airport, parking is free and near to the entrance and there are various restaurants within a short distance. The room I had was very comfortable and very clean, furnished with a king-size bed and a sofa, conveniently located in front of a large screen high definition TV. Bathroom too was very good and internet conenction (free) very fast. One positive element of the hotel (at least in my view) is an ample room located at the ground floor, near to the reception, with various tables and chairs, usable not only for breackfast, but also as a comfortable location to sit-down with some friends, have a chat and/or read a newspaper. Breackfast was of buffet type, although with a rather limited selection of food types; quality of the food was very good. In conclusion, I have been very satisfied of the hotel and I think I will return there in case of future trips to Canada with departure from Toronto airport.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre Hotel Toronto
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you fly into Toronto, feel confident and secure knowing that you have a comfortable home away from home located just minutes from baggage claim at the Hampton Inn by Hilton® Toronto Airport Corporate Centre. Whether you're on business or up for a little fun, our airport area hotel in Toronto puts you in touch with Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.