“Tuesday Night Wings” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Saint Thomas, Canada
“Tuesday Night Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stopped by looking for a good wing place for our family of five to eat. The service and atmosphere were great. Tuesday night is wing night and we lucked out that we stopped by on this night. The wings and dipping sauces were great. The kids were not big fans though as the wing sauce that we had were too hot or not flavorful enough. Would like to try again so we can try some different sauces.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Best Wings Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This restaurant serves some of the best chicken wings I have ever had. No fakes here; the wings are prepared in the true Buffalo style of being deep fried and then shaken in a sauce of hot sauce and butter. The wings are large, juicy and succulent and available with a wide range of sauces and heat. Not sure about the other offerings on the menu as I have only had the wings on my numerous visits to this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Galway
“Underwhelming Wings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went with high expectations with family. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. I'm afraid to say our wings were very average. Tasted like they'd just been reheated after a couple of days lying in a fridge. It was made worse by the overpowering sauce. I've had better at an Irish bar the previous week.

“Best Wings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Having been to the original Duff's in Amherst NY often I decided to visit Duff's in Toronto for a comparison. The College St location is very modern, very clean and the staff very friendly. The wing's and sauces were the same as found in Amherst. However the "Duff's Burger" isn't the same, the burger in Toronto is rather generic and tastes frozen. They were also out of Loganberry drink which is a Buffalo area staple!.. However this wasn't enough to "ruin" my meal as I made due with the pretty good beer selection on tap.

a must visit for anyone in Toronto!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“My favorite wings in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My gf and have been going to Duff's regularly since they first opened. It's family owned and 3 brothers take turns managing the place. Their wings are huge because they use older Capons. The staff is great especially Brian, one of the servers. Oh right the wings. They are outstanding! I usually get them super hot (3rd hottest in the lineup) and if you think you can handle heat I suggest you start with getting them served hot which is still very fiery and one step below super hot. My girl usually gets hot honey garlic and they seem to be a pretty popular choice as well. The fries are just how I like them, thin, cooked golden and not too salty. I've only ever had the chicken sandwich other than the wings and i would have to say it was average. They have a good selection of beers (love the Bowe's and Mill st. Tankhouse)

Everyone has their own preference for how they like wings but I highly recommend giving Duff's a try, you won't be let down. They will also do the wings however you want. Well done, not too much sauce etc. Tuesday is when they have their special on. $7.95/order

• Visited October 2013