“Yum” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Fredericton, Canada
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Super Thai food, excellent service, great prices and beautiful decor.

Visited July 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Worst beef and broccoli and customer service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Worst beef and broccoli and customer service ever

Beef with Chinese Broccoli - Just ordered takeout tonite. Got home and got 5 little over cooked strips of beef with a lot of chinese broccoli for $13 + tax! . I could have made the dish if I had time for $2. When called back the restaurant, the manager --who refused to talk with me on the phone but I could hear her clearly in the background --wanted me to drive back 10 mins and try to find parking on Bloor and wanted the dish back and make me wait while they cooked me a new one. She didn't believe me. So after having a server be on the phone go between, finally the manager got on the phone that is after I called back when they hung up on me. She then said she doesn't believe me and that her chefs are always right and I am wrong. So customer is always right. Yeah not in this lady's mind. She laughed and hung up the phone on me again. The worst food and customer service I have ever experience! Would not ever ever recommend this restaurant!

Visited June 2012
Toronto
“Tasty Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This restaurant is one of a chain, but there are some differences between the menus of the various locations. The decor is modern, the service is good, and take out is prepared quickly. The food is fresh and tasty.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Reasonable.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

I'll say up front, I am not a fan of Thai - my girlfriend is, so we hit up Green Mango.
At first glance, it seems this location has an extensive menu. Unfortunately, many items are marked as not available. Still, there is more than enough to appeal to both Thai fans.
I chose the Wonton Soup to start, and the Pineapple Beef. Admittedly, I was not prepared for the flowery flavour of their Wonton Soup, but I enjoyed it and chalked it up to being a Thai variation on one of my favourites. The Pineapple Beef was ok - I was surprised the combination of pineapple chunks, onions, green peppers and beef was actually sort of bland.
I am not entirely sure how the rest of my party felt about their dinner, other than no one had any specific complaints. The total came to about $80 before tip, for 4 entrees, 3 appetizers and 3 soft drinks.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, ON
“Good Food, Good Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

This is my favourite Thai restaurant. Mainly because the prices and the quality of the food are both great. You never go hungry but you never over eat here. The prices are more than reasonable.

It is family friendly and and very relaxed and laid back environment.

• Visited May 2011