“I had so much fun!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chariots of Fire Ltd.

Chariots of Fire Ltd.
279 Yonge St., Toronto, Ontario M5B 1N8, Canada
+1 905-877-0855
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 278 Activities in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Chariots of Fire offers Niagara Falls day tours starting in Toronto or Niagara Falls, Ontario. Our award winning tours include the Hornblower Niagara cruise boat ride (seasonal) or Skylon Tower observation level, riverside viewing at the brink of the Falls, a scenic tour on the Niagara parkway with pictures stops at the Whirlpool Rapids, Hydro-electric dams, Floral Clock and Queenston Heights, free time at Niagra-on-the-Lake and complimentary tasting at an Estate Winery, including ice wine. All this for $77 per person (tax extra), children 3 years and under are free .
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“I had so much fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

The trip was great. Our tour guide provided interesting facts about the area and the Falls itself. Being a native to the area, I was surprised to discover new things I didn't know before about the history of the Falls. We took a lot of great pictures and had an overall amazing time. Thanks again!!!

Visited September 2011

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Superb day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

We choose this trip as oppose to others due to it visiting more places than some others and being good value. We liked the balance of time at Niagra Falls, the trip down the river gorge and the time in Niagra-on-the-lake. The stops were all good, but the highlight was Melvin our Tour Guide. Excellent running commentary and quite a comedian. 'Canada has four seasons - winter, winter, winter and construction'. I still laugh over that now. (probably means more if you've been in Toronto outside of Winter!)

Miami, Florida
“Excellent Tour-Excellent Tour Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

This was an excellent tour experience. First and foremost, the price(s) and pricing structure are clear, concise, and very competitive. I am all about getting the best value ( not necessarily cheapest ) when I do something, but also knowing exactly what I am getting when I do purchase something. Chariots of Fire gives it to you straight. The base price for the tour, plus $12 if you want to do the extra attraction. Other guided tours will offer you a cheaper "base" price for the tour, but after you add all the additional costs for additional attractions, you end up paying more.
To get off the subject of cost, the tour guide was phenomenal. I even remember his name: Melvin from Alberta. He was so knowledgable about everything Canada, not just Niagara Falls it was impressive. At one point, he was spewing so much information, my wife thought it was a CD recording!! However, not only was he very knowledgable, but was also very engaging, funny and witty. We were lucky to have him lead the tour. Not to mention the bus being in prestine condition, and I noticed that during each stop along the way, Melvin would be cleaning and tidying up the outside of the bus as to keep it looking perfect. In conclusion, I definitely recommend this tour to anyone. I was a delightful experience that I will soon not forget. Thank you Chariots of Fire.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money Niagara Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

I visited Niagara Falls with Chariots of Fire in October 2011. As others have said, the tour guide has quite a monotonous delivery style, but I soon got used to it and he gives a great deal of interesting information. The tour was $60 plus tax, with an option to pay an extra $12 and do both Maid of the Mist and the Skylon Tower. I paid the extra to do both and while the Skylon Tower was freezing at the top, it gave the chance to take some great pictures of the falls.

I thought the Chariots tour gave ample time for photos at the Falls, although we were a bit pressed for time after Maid of the Mist, but this was mostly due to 3 of our party going AWOL for a couple of hours. Maid of the Mist was fantastic, loved every minute.

I loved Niagara on the Lake and would have preferred a little bit longer there - perhaps instead of the numerous stops we made for photos on the way. I also enjoyed the winery which was a surprise to me as I don't drink, but it was really interesting learning about the ice wine.

All in all, this tour was extremely good value, well organised and I would recommend it to anyone.

Ontario, Canada
“Amazing Niagra Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

What an amazing day spent with friends and the falls! Breath-taking! And certainly a worthwhile experience! Thank you Chariots of Fire!

Visited September 2011