“Cheesecake Factory cakes in Toronto!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Toronto
“Cheesecake Factory cakes in Toronto!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

If you love Cheesecake Factory in the US you'll be happy to know that Spin has Cheesecake Factory cakes...which in my opinion can't be beat! They have a selection of about a dozen of them and they are incredible! If you don't like cheesecake, they also have regular cakes, the Red Velvet is just like my mom's homemade recipe from years ago. Decor is great too! Service can be a little slower depending on time of day.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“This place is to die for!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

I'm an Ice cream addict and I have never tasted Ice cream in my life so creamy and full of flavor. I can't even bring myself to buy box ice cream or go to other ice cream restaurants now.
I think i have tried almost everything on the menu delish
Whom ever Designed this place is a genius.
Spin Queensway location is my second home now. The service is exceptional, The Atmosphere is cozy I think i have taken everyone I know there! I recommend this place to all :)

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Very delicious dessert cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Food is great, crepes..nothing i disliked everything is great priced and perfect preparation...
maybe a smell little too much, kitchen is open, but otherwise its amazing time for get together, romantic dessert or just a bite throughout a day :)

Visited December 2011
Toronto, Canada
“My guilty pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

The thing I love about Spin is that each month they have a flavour of the month. This months special was Apple Pie ice cream...YUM! They specialize in crepes and waffles and fresh ice cream, made on site. The portion sizes are very generous (especially for the crepes) and the prices are reasonable. One of my favourite go to dessert date cafes!

Visited October 2011
Alexandria, Virginia
“Drive 15 minutes from downtown for a great dessert spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

When our hotel couldn't recommend a dessert spot in Toronto, we searched on Urban Spoon and found Spin Dessert Cafe. It only was only a 15 minute ride down the Gardiner Expressway from the Rogers Center / Entertainment District.

The menu includes cakes, ice creams, crepes, and waffles. I had a warm chocolate cake and my husband had the carrot cake. The portions were huge and they tasted greated. The servers were very attentive, too. Also, it's open late (til 2am on the Saturday night we were there).

Overall a great find!