“Excellent front desk staff: honest and professional” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough

You added Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough to your Saves list
Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4694 Kingston Road, Toronto, Ontario M1E2P9, Canada (Formerly Howard Johnson Scarborough)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #127 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Thornbury, Canada
“Excellent front desk staff: honest and professional”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The hotel is undergoing major renovations and updating, which some of the rooms badly need. For the time being, I can not recommend this hotel, but I was impressed by the helpfulness and honesty of the lady at the front desk.
She was very professional.

Room Tip: In my reservation, I had requested a non-smoking room which had never accommodated pets (I am very s...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
COQUITLAM
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Update the hotel website and do charge customer for not using the rooms when it is the website errors. The website just eat my money

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Arnprior, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

So I couldn't cancel my reservation with this hotel because of an online special rate that i reserved thru their website hojo.com. The event I was attending got cancelled, and have more than 24 hours to cancel this reservation. I do realize that at the time, it does state no cancellations on the reservation, but if they really want to stick with agreements, my card was not charged immediately, as indicated at reservation time. it has been 17 days since originally booking this room, with no charges to my credit card. I even contacted them at hojo.com to question why my card has not been charged. Now there is no need for the reservation, I called customer service, they kept saying no cancellation and basically called me stupid for not understanding what they were telling me. I in turn said, why can't i cancel when i'm giving ample notice, and no transaction of funds has occurred. After being insulted, I hung up on them and called the hotel directly. I was then informed that since I was cancelling, they were going to charge my card on the spot for a room that will remain vacant for them this weekend. Not only does this not make fiscal sense for them, when they could charge more for the room, and i was informed that the hotel is fully booked and could use the room, but it makes no sense when no money has exchanged hands....long story short, I am overly angry with this chain and refuse to stay at any Howard Johnson or Wyndham owned facility-they are rude, they do not wish to help as they claim, and they are thieves. My mission is to make sure they do not screw anyone else over.

Room Tip: just don't stay here
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough

Address: 4694 Kingston Road, Toronto, Ontario M1E2P9, Canada (Formerly Howard Johnson Scarborough)
Location: Canada > Ontario > Toronto
Ranked #127 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Scarborough Hotel Scarborough

If you own or manage Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.