I stayed here because the room rate was $20/night less than the conference hotel. The room was comfortable and clean. I was on a Hilton Honors floor and the room had free internet, a fridge and a microwave. It was convenient because the portions at restaurants were large, and i could save $ on food by taking leftovers back to the room and heating them up later. I liked that they had a little window within the window that could be opened for fresh air. The hotel was only 2 and a half blocks from Queen Street, a few blocks from the theater area, a few blocks from good shopping. Overall, good location even though the surrounding blocks were mostly under construction. The pool, hot tub and fitness room were small but serviceable. I had little interaction with the staff, so hard to comment there. I did not use the restaurant, so hard to comment there.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto
- Toronto Hilton Garden Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.