“Amazing ” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 6,777 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Amazing ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

For real it is worth it. Pizza sauce is good, bread is thin and delicious. Good service!.. I would advice going early and not too hungry just in case the wait is a little more than expected.

“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

This is a really nice place! The pizzas and service were great even though we were a large group (12 people). I really recommend it!

Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I went here with my friend to celebrate his birthday, and our bon voyage meal.
The pizza was amazing, he had his favorite, sausage, and I had the margarita.
We also had the fried calamari, which was also exquisite, some of the best I had while in the city of Toronto.
The only issue we had was our bill had to be re-done 4 separate times. A bit excessive in my opinion, but in the end, she got it right.
Highly recommended for a nice lunch spot.

Toronto, Ontario
“Doesn't live up to the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Came here on a Thursday night at around 8ish and had to wait 30 minutes to be seated at the bar. It was busy so service was not the best that night. There was a lot of waiting around for the food and drinks. Although, the staff were friendly. We ordered 'buttermilk' calamari and it tasted like boxed calamari on some odd orange looking sauce which was supposed to be red pepper almond sauce. The duck confit pizza was good. The duck wasn't overpowering and the pears was a treat. It was a perfect balance of sweet and salty. The house-made sausage pizza was ok but it was too oily. Overall, it was an average experience. I don't think it's worth the wait.

Oakville, Canada
“Memories of Pizza in Napoli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Finally after a couple of attempts I was able to visit this place and try their pizza. Thankfully it did not disappoint. Service was excellent and the pizza was as close to the pizza I ate in Napoli. Many have boasted of making authentic Napoli pizza, but in my opinion have not made the grade. Pizzeria Libretto comes very very close. The margherita pizza was exceptional, with the right amount of cheese. The crust was almost perfect. It was the most favourable pizza I have eaten in quite sometime, and for a moment made me reminisce of my time in Napoli. Although a personal issue, the pepperoncini could have been spicier, however at least they had it readily available. The espresso was also high calibre, and their version of the tiramisu was quite tasty, if not traditionally served. Overall a great place for pizza, in fact in my opinion, the best in Toronto so far! I will definitely be back.