When the taxi pulled up to the house, I just about cried... all this way for this? When I got inside and was shown to my room, I thought, you're kidding right? The house was dirty, smelly, the bathroom disgusting, the shower was basically a whole in the wall with a water spout. I was shocked. The only thing that saved my stay there was the guests (also dealing with all this). The host tried very hard to make us comfortable and I'll give him credit for that. The breakfast was simple (don't expect anything gourmet) but satisfactory. The house also had a lot of ants so bring an extra pair of shoes for stomping. Would not stay there ever again!