“Amazing a hotel and a GREAT staff member!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Timmins
“Amazing a hotel and a GREAT staff member!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Hello,

My wife recently stayed at your hotel and wanted me to post a review (she's not computer savvy) lol. But she wanted to point out that everything was exceptional. Hot breakfast was good, the room was amazing. But one thing I just point out that my wife had told me. She told me that one of my previous employees also works there. Justin is his name. He use to work nights for me in the past. My wife said when she saw Justin working when she checked in, she was very delighted to see a happy face. She wanted it pointed out how helpful Justin was and how courteous he is. She said she's never seen someone working nights be so happy. He was always like that since I've known him. I'm very happy to know he hasn't changed. So thanks to Justin for making my wife's stay at your work a great one and she's looking forward to visiting again. And a big thanks to the hotel for hiring Justin, he's a great man, a great worker. Nothing but good wishes for him. Thank you for reading this review and hope to stay again soon in the future.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ottawa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

Hot water where it goes ice cold and then boiling hot still not fixed as of March 30/15, free "breakfast" still out of food, housecleaning missed our room today...

Nice hotel but really needs to improve on the service side.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
TiffanyThibeau, General Manager at Super 8 Timmins, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Joh O,

Thank you for your review.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. It is our hopes that any and all concerns are brought forth to our team so that they can be addressed right away. We appreciate all feedback from our guests as it allows us to improve our service and our guests experience.

We do hope that you will visit us again at Super 8 Timmins!

Warm Regards,

Tiffany
Espanola, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

Staff was all very nice, rooms were recently updated. Didnt have any issues other than loosing the internet connection one night and next morning. Wasnt broadcasting. Was able to tether to my cell phone though and get my work done.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Mike,

Thanks for your review!

I'm thrilled you liked our renovations! We now have such a modern and cozy feel!

I do apologize for the less than fast wifi the night of your stay. We had a small issue the evening of your stay which knocked out our wifi but were able to have it up and running again the next morning.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Super 8 Hotel Timmins!

Tiffany T
Hearst and sudbury on,Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

In Timmins your the only only one that is equiped for handicaps.
Last year i had an appointment in Barrie to see a doctor and i could not go to my appointment because al the surrounding motel only had a box underneat the mattress so had to cancel my appointment and everywhere i called they could not accomadate me because i am in a wheelchair and i need a lift to get me out of my chair to get into the bed or go to the washroom .
SO I WANT TO EXPRESS MYSELF THAT I REALLY RECOMMEND YOUR SUPER 8 MOTEL IN TIMMINS BECAUSE YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN ACCOMADATED HANDICAP, SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO STAY HOME ALL THE TIME. I GONGRATULATE YOUR SUPER 8 IN TIMMINS TO BE EQIPED FOR US PEOPLE. THANK YOU AGAIN

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

TiffanyThibeau, General Manager at Super 8 Timmins, responded to this review, March 24, 2015
Dear Julie G,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am so thrilled that our accessible room worked so well for you! This room was the last one completed during our renovation as we wanted to ensure everything met code and the room was practical for our guests.

We hope that you will visit us again at Super 8 Hotel Timmins! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards,

Tiffany T

Been to Super 8 Timmins? Share your experiences!