Went down to Thunder Bay to run the Miles with the Giant Half Marathon. I was so impressed with this hotel.
- exceptionally clean and clean smelling
- wonderful front desk staff on all shifts, very helpful
- gave us free appetizer coupons for the restaurant next door
- quiet hotel
- beautiful little patio out back
- excellent continental breakfast included
- free wifi everywhere in hotel
- off the beaten path, (which is a pro if you are looking for quiet)
- no pool/hot tub.....the hotel staff indicated that they are the quiet hotel - other hotels that have pools have all the sports teams there....so, it is also a pro if you want quiet
I would definitely recommend and stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Thunder Bay North Hotel Thunder Bay
- Days Inn Thunder Bay North Hotel
- Days Inn Thunder Bay
- Thunder Bay Days Inn
- Days Inn Thunder Bay North Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Days Inn Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Thunder Bay North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.