“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
London, Canada
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Visiting TBay for the weekend and asked at LCBO about a couple of places that I had seen reviewed on TA. Overwhelming response from people at checkout was the Sov. They were so friendly and provided other options should it be busy. We arrived at 5 pm and the place was full. Luckily for us we were able to get a table shortly after arriving. The folks behind us had a 30 minute wait. We ordered their burger and a veggie pizza. Both were beyond great! The pizza was so good we ordered another one to take back to hotel for a late night snack. The burger was homemade and of a generous size. The pizza was stone oven baked on a small cookie sheet pan with fresh toppings. The beer was ice cold and went down way too fast. Great experience and food.

Visited January 2014

Brampton, Canada
“U must try ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Visited this place last night with family. Don't be scared by the exterior this place is worth trying. Lots of unique beers to sample. The menu is interesting and price is very reasonable. Three of the family ordered the personal pizzas and really enjoyed them I had the special of the day , pork tenderloin served on Savoy cabbage and apple. Didn't know what to think when I ordered but after the first bite I was like WOW mouth watering to say the least. Also tried some of the pizza , perfect thin crust and great taste. Saw many orders of poutine and these huge burgers going past so must be another specialty here. Next time I'm back in TB I will give each a try. If your ever in the area stop in.

Ottawa, Canada
“Funky decor, good food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The non-descript store front does not clue you in to the treat ahead! Told to seat ourselves my colleague and I found a table, not a booth to be had on a busy Tuesday night! The server was lovely, helping us navigating the menu full of tempting treats. Happy with our dinners, my colleague his burger - and me my wings and Kale salad. The beer menu was extensive and my colleague the beer nerd was impressed at the selection. We settled on local Sleeping Giant brew and were not disappointed. Sadly there was no room for dessert.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thunder Bay
“Friday lunch with the Boys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This little hot spot is my favorite lunch spot in town.
Their ever changing menu shows a lot of ingenuity and imagination.
The wait staff are ever so friendly.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Nice lunch, happy to recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Good quality food, efficient service during busy period on a Friday. Very nice mushroom/leek soup and chicken wrap with generous serving of salad. Doesn't look like much from the outside but it's worth going inside. Basic decor - nothing fancy, but lots of happy dinners. I'm ready to go back and try dinner.

• Visited December 2013