My partner and I decided to take an adventure to Canada (we live in the Twin Cities area), and decided to stay here. When we pulled in, we instantly panicked as this hotel looks rundown, straight out of the 80s, and is right next to an airport. We drove around for a bit to see if we could find a better place, but it turns out that Thunder Bay is... Nostalgic... So we decided to "suck it up" and just take this hotel. Once we walked in we could tell that it was recently renovated. Our room was very clean and beautiful. I would predict that it is actually the best hotel in Thunder Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel in Thunder Bay, 60 newly renovated rooms, and 2 luxury suites. All inclusive weekend packages. The largest convention and wedding facilities in NW Ontario. Surperb landscaping and just minutes from the Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Valhalla Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valhalla Hotel Thunder Bay
- Valhalla Inn Thunder Bay, Ontario