We stayed 3 nights recently for a friends wedding. We were fortunate to receive a renovated room on an upper floor. The room was very nice and very clean. The front desk staff was very helpful. I ate at Timbers for breakfast a couple of times it was very good. They have a very nice business center set up in front of the fireplace however the computers need a bit of an update. I was unable to print out a boarding pass because the software was not up to date and required administrator access to correct. Shuttle service to the airport was quick and efficient. We attended the Wedding New Years Eve and the buffet was probably the best I have every had. My only wish was that the shuttle service would have include local area attraction such as being able to drop guests off at the mall as an example. I am accustomed to staying at Best Western's where this service is generally provided. This shuttle was strictly airport only. All in all it was a very nice stay.
- Also Known As:
- Valhalla Hotel
- Valhalla Hotel Thunder Bay
- Valhalla Inn Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel in Thunder Bay, 60 newly renovated rooms, and 2 luxury suites. All inclusive weekend packages. The largest convention and wedding facilities in NW Ontario. Surperb landscaping and just minutes from the Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Valhalla Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.