Congratulations to the Prince Authur Hotel In Thunder Bay Ontario, This is quite possibly the worst hotel I have ever stayed at, I travel all over Canada for business and stay at hotels 4-5 nights every week, so I am well seasoned, I am not a complainer, I can live with the odd defficiency when staying away, but this place well where would you start on the list, impossible to connect to FREE INTERNET, curtains falling down and ripped, spiders webs and spiders on ceilings, blocked sink, no staff to answer your requests, scalded by hot water in shower because someone happened to flush the toilet in the room next door, nothing in the room to let you know about the hotel and it's facilities, perhaps this was done on purpose as the facilities no doubt would suck anyway, the rooms are filthy dirty, what staff there were very unhelpful, save your money folks, sleep in your car, you will have far much fun and have change in your pocket, what a farce, reminds myself of the comedy John Cleese and Fawly Towers, rooms very similar.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel And Suites
- Prince Arthur Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Hotel
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.