Our room in the Prince Arthur was huge, clean, comfy yet dated (maybe classic), but for the price it was a good stay and a good deal.
In the immediate vicinity there are a few bars, restaurants as well as fast food establishments.
The reception staff were very friendly, cracking jokes when checking in and advising on the best room for our family's needs.
We found our stay enjoyable and restful after a long days driving and so would stay again when next passing through Thunder Bay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Expedia so you can book your Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel And Suites
- Prince Arthur Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Hotel
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites Thunder Bay, Ontario