We spent two nights at the Prince Arthur this past weekend. Although it is an old hotel, we enjoyed a spacious room and loved the waterfront location. One can easily walk to the lovely park by the marina which is such a pleasant surprise in this town.
Our two bed room was $105 per night plus tax and includes no breakfast.
Cumberland Street by the hotel is not faring well and offers nothing, however we do suggest a drive or walk up to the Algoma and Bay intersection which is full of interesting shops.
Our biggest suggestion to the management would be to install grab bars in the shower for safety. And for the food service to remove used room service trays from the hallway more frequently.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel And Suites
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Hotel
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites Thunder Bay, Ontario