Very easy to find, easy to find parking, close to lots of amenities. We arrived late at night, tired from driving.. the front desk guy was very nice and helpful. Our room was very easy to find. A lot of things in there were very outdated.. and I cut my ankle on a big metal part that was coming out of the bed. Also, don't get me started on the shower... there wasn't the usual hot and cold things, there were 3. Each one would change the temperatures in very weird, nonconsistant ways.. it took us about 20 minutes to get the shower to a normal temperature.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel And Suites
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Hotel
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites Thunder Bay, Ontario