We had an unexpected stay in Thunder Bay and needed a room for one night. After searching for rooms with 2 beds, this was one of the only options we had without spending more the 200 dollars. We still had to pay over 150 dollars for a room here which is very pricey for a VERY average room.
Room was quite small although it was clean. Parking spots are not abundant. The hotel was quite busy so there was plenty of noise. Continental breakfast was served in the lobby. Very few options and the lobby area is VERY small with practically no seating. I would personally not stay here again unless the price was at LEAST 1/2 off from what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Thunder Bay is a 100% Smoke-Free hotel with newly renovated front desk, lobby area with fireplace and business centre. All guestrooms feature new carpet, drapes, bedding, bathroom vanity and floor tile. Additional room features include a 32 inch flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, ergonomic chair and free Wi-Fi. Relax in our spacious new breakfast room and enjoy a free full hot breakfast featuring eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles and more. Located 5 minutes driving distance from the Thunder Bay Intl Airport (YQT) and in close proximity to Arthur Street Marketplace, Regional Health Sciences Center and Lakehead University. We are pet-friendly and offer ground floor rooms with patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Thunder Bay
- Comfort Inn Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Thunder Bay Comfort Inn