“Ultimately disgusting minus 10 stars” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Munro Motel

Munro Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Thunder Bay
Munro Motel
You added Munro Motel to your Saves list
325 Munro Street, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7A 2NT, Canada   |
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Thunder Bay
“Ultimately disgusting minus 10 stars”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Manager is owner and chambermaid with no respect for current or past customers, always complaining about her past custimers to new clients. We waited 3 plus hrs for our room to be cleaned by her, and she didnt do a good job. Microwave and fridge were digusting. Also she left her dirty cleaning gloves in the sink. Also she dresses gross showing her crack, to clients. This place is so gross. Dog pound is better run.

• Stayed September 2013

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Thunder Bay, Ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This motel should be avoided at all costs. The owners do not know how to run a hotel business. Everything is in dire need of maintenance, significant upgrading, and a good clean. There were hairs in the bed! The towels were wet - not sure if they were recycled or just not left in the dryer long enough. The microwave didn't work. No phone in the room. The only good thing I can say is that the location is nice, the lady owner seems to want to make improvements, and if they put some effort into it they could actually have a nice place but until that happens I wouldn't go near this place again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I suppose I can't accurately review a stay at this hotel as I never got that far. I called to ask a few questions about their accommodations and was met with such a rude individual. She spoke to me like I was an insignificant person with a unfavourable lifestyle when in fact I am a married mother of 2 with a successful career and was simply looking for a cheaper place to stay while I waited to deliver my third child (I live in a small community that does not delivery children). I could not believe how I was being treated, ended the phone call, and am still rattled as to how I was spoken to. I do not recommend this place to my friends, family, and even people I may dislike. No one deserves to be treated the way she treated me and spoke about my family.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
white River
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2009

I would not recommend this hotel to a friend. The carpet in the rooms are dirty...you need to bring house shoes so that your socks are not black. The towels were clean but were tattered and not matching. The lady was nice but a little different. Went to take a glass from counter and it was still stuck to the counter. Bed was filthy and lots of bugs on floor. I slept on top of covers in my cloths

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business