“no complaints” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“no complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Have eaten here several times while on business in Sudbury. Have never been disappointed. Food quality and prices are reasonable. They could improve on their service. Will return again any chance we get.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ontario's Near North, Canada
“Enjoyed my lunch...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I've been on Sudbury for 5 days and I've eaten lunch here twice, had the Greek salad both times, it's amazing! The side salad size is more than big enough for a meal!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“OK Place for Grandpas 90th B-Day--”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We had a special occasion celebrated there my Grandfathers 90th B-Day. We were in a large group of about 20 people. The restaurant was well aware in advance of the number of people and we had been accommodated pretty well. The waitresses were very social and handled the different age groups in our party very well. The food was OK --very regular Sudbury fair -no flair here -but a solid "B" I had the fried Pickerel since I was home in ol Sudsbury -it was ok - We were in a room off of the main dining room at the back- worked fine -

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
YYZ
“Greasy food, Atrocious service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Horrible experience. In the middle of taking my order, the waitress just walked away. It was so bizarre. I never did get the food I ordered and I was there for over an hour (I received my appetizer, it was a greasy mess). I would never recommend this awful place. I had to stop somewhere else on the way home because I was so hungry.

Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Average food, over priced, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had a special occasion celebrated there and were in a large group. The restaurant was well aware in advance of the number of people and we had been accomodated very well. The waitresses were very social and handled the different age groups in our party very well. I was disappointed at the price we paid for our food and the quality of food served. We could have had a strip loin/rib eye or prime rib for the same price we paid for roast chicken. In my experience of planning dinners at our local restaurants I can say I would not do a group event there again for a dinner. I have had the occassion of being at the same restaurant for CD launches and friends bands playing music for the establishment and can say it was better as a fast food bar than a family sit down restaurant.

• Visited April 2013