“Totally disgusting, inedible very disapointed..” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #163 of 299 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Toronto, Canada
“Totally disgusting, inedible very disapointed..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We ordered meatball subs and a Caesar salad. Seems pretty simple right? WRONG! It was inedible. The meatball subs were on some kind of wonderbread rolls, the sauce was bitter and bland, the meatballs were suspiciously dog-food like. We couldn't even eat the Caesar salad. The lettuce was wilted and somehow also tasted bitter. There was so much parmesan cheese on the salad that it was more cheese then lettuce. (possible to hide the awful greens?) Worst of all, it cost $30 for 2 subs, a crappy salad and 2 cans of pop. We had to throw out our dinner. VERY disappointed will tell everyone and NEVER eat at a Cortinas again. Gross. Ive had better food at a hotdog stand. Gross.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Sudbury, Canada
“As expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The Cortina makes very good meatball subs. I could go for less sauce and less cheese, but that's just me complaining. My husband loves it.

The restaurant in Hanmer isn't very appealing and is in rough shape.

Barrie, Canada
“Ok, but nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Maybe a little better than the average pizza from the main chain, but a little more expensive. Only a tiny patio to eat and nowhere to sit inside the restaurant (trailer) if it rains outside. From the previous reviews I tought it was going to be delight, but I ended up being a little disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sudbury, Canada
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The pizza topings are the best in town, the crust leaves a bit to be desired but I can get past it for the great toppings. Very friendly staff, they know me by name. Also, my wife loves their meatball sandwiches.

Visited August 2012
Thunder Bay, Canada
“1 of the reasons I moved back to sudbury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012