“Best cannoli outside of Italy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Café
Good for: Romance
Good for: Romance
Sudbury, Canada
“Best cannoli outside of Italy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I love Ti Amo!

I've been to the new location once because I don't work or live downtown and the hours are a little wonky making frequent visits impossible. The downtown location is much nicer and seems less cluttered and has less weird items on display (the old location had edible panties on display for purchase, etc.).

I went recently and had the tried and tested cannoli and it was as expected - nothing less than perfection! I have also had the crepes, sandwiches and soups at the previous location on Lasalle. The crepes are super thin, tasty and are always served warm which melts the ice cream and it is heavenly. I have loved everything I've tried at Ti Amo.

The only thing is that the prices have increased significantly since moving downtown, but at the same time I am still willing to pay higher prices to indulge in their food.

I wish I could go much more frequently because Ti Amo serves up some delicious desserts, soups, and sandwiches.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
“Best pastries, coffee and crepes in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The service is wonderful, the staff are great and the food is sinfully delicious! I eat here often because of the great treatment I receive and the quality of the food.

Visited April 2013
Sudbury, Canada
“Love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We love going in and getting some delicious treats! The owner is amazing. He's always smiling and making everyone feel welcome. Great local business. The cheesecake is our usual but waffles, crepes are always good choices.

Visited November 2012
Garson
“Great home made foods and desserts.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I enjoyed the coffee,best in the city.The desserts are fresh and very good.I enjoyed the hot soups and the sandwiches they have.Best in the city..

Visited January 2013
ontario canada
“Not as great as it could be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

I only visited the Tiamo's on Lasalle not the downtown location. It seemed to be missing something I was expecting. Maybe I just hit an off day. I was expecting just a little more than I got in experience and foo. Perhaps I expected to much but for what I was there for... I personally like Starbucks better. Maybe downtown has more of the character and charm I was looking for. Very nice baked goods.