“Have gone there twice, HORRIBLE Servers everytime” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Orangeville, Canada
“Have gone there twice, HORRIBLE Servers everytime”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have been there twice this month, every time my servers have forgotten things, forgot out order, forgot to bring us sauces or our sides, forgot we ordered dessert and brought us the bill instead.

I think I had a waitress nammed steph...might be wrong, shes maybe 30, light hair...who knows....she was HORRIBLE I LOVE montanas and will NEVER go back....unless at lunch time maybe, but i went at 10pm and it was as loud as a highschool cafeteria, the waitress forgot to bring us half our stuff, when we asked she said ill be right back with it and then proceeded to go to 3 tables first as i waited and the rest of my food got cold, she came back with it, but forgot a sauce aswell, and then did the same thing. Im SOOO unimpressed. we spent over 100$, I usually give a good 25% tip, I gave her 10%...Ive never tipped that badly before but she was honestly horrible shes lucky she even got a tip considering she ruined the night.

the coleslaw was disgusting, the corn bread was horrible. the fried chicken and sauces were good, the fried onions were soggy, the service was dreadful.

If this ever happens again I am asking for the manager and making a scene...and I hate making a scene.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
“First time eating out in awhile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Today we had dinner at Montana's, Its been awhile since I have eaten out due to health reasons. Im on a strict diet and my server worked with me 100%. It was nice that she went out of her way to help me... She could have just told me to get a salad.
. We got the spinach dip as a starter, once she set the plate on our table she noticed that it wasn't suitable for me since the bread was fried so then she went back in th kitchen and brought me out baked bread. (Amazing server)
I had ordered the chicken fajitas, They were amazing!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ontario, Canada
“Rustic-Themed Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

You will not leave hungry. The food is home-style and portions are large and tasty. We like the rustic theme and the tables covered with brown paper on which the waiters leave their names and you are encouraged to bring out your inner Picasso with crayons provided. Ribs are delectable and their side orders are all so good that it's difficult to choose. Desserts are all so tempting. Sometimes, on weekends, the wait can be long but it is worth it once you're seated.

Visited March 2014
Sudbury Ontario, Canada
“Good food slow delivery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My wife and I went there to celebrate a friends birthday with them and four other couples. The waitress was very nice and did what she could but it took over an hour to get our food. Way too long to wait. The food was warm and good however but I can't wait that long to eat. It also took too long to get our bill. We told a server that we would leave if we didn't get our bill right away.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sudbury, Canada
“Variety on Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

delicious menu options & sizes..a bit noisy if wanting a quiet place to chat with another..friendly staff..good prices

Visited July 2013