“Southbay Guest House Sudbury- November visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Southbay Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sudbury
Southbay Guesthouse
You added Southbay Guesthouse to your Saves list
1802 South Bay Road | Lake Ramsey, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 6H7, Canada   |
Ranked #2 of 15 Sudbury B&B and Inns
owen sound
“Southbay Guest House Sudbury- November visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2006

I stayed at Brenda's B&B for 3 nights. It is located in Sudbury and I visited in Nov. so you can imagine the weather. Brenda made my stay very warm and welcomed. She was available to answer my questions, give me directions and worked her schedule around mine. The accomodations are right on Ramsay Lake and the bedroom overlooks the lake and has a very soothing/tranquil feel. The whole experience was painless and economical to say the least. I would not hesitate to use this B&B again and if you are a frequent user of B&B's I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. As Brenda's brochure states "you arrive at her home as her guest and you leave as her friend", very-very true.
Thanks Brenda and I hope to be able to visit again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Southbay Guesthouse? Share your experiences!