“Not Very Clean!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 32 hotels in Sudbury
Timmins
“Not Very Clean!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Really needs updating and above all new carpeting, Lots of stains on carpeting! Sheets were Very thin. Dirty stained lamp shades. Clean but old towels For the price I will stay elsware next time! Same price Much cleaner rooms and hallways.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
gms8sudbury, Manager at Super 8 Motel Sudbury, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
I was sorry to hear about your stay with us. I have reviewed these items with our team, so we can improve. Thank you

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

In the light of the CBC reports about hotel cleanliness in Canada, staying at this Super * has made me nervous. This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and the first time i thought it was fine. This time around, I noticed a dirty carpet, a beer bottle top on the floor and an old TV ( I didn't drink in my hotel room, so it didn't belong to me) It was very noisy in the hotel over night and none of us got much sleep. Doors were slamming around 3am and I heard other TV's on. I really didn't want to put the heating on either due to the CBC report about air quality in hotels, even though it was freezing in the room overnight.

Room Tip: ask for a refurbished room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for giving us your feedback, so we can work on these items. Thankyou
SPRUCEDALE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My family and I enjoyed our stay, the only thing I can think could have been better is, there could have been more fruit at the breakfast. My wife can't eat gluitin

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BARRIE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occassions recently for business. My stay prior to my recent visit I had complained about the TV - it was old, bad picture quality etc and I received a nice - although standard letter from the GM - upon arrival on my most recent stay I received a room with a new plasma TV - perfect and obvousily showing good in-house communication.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel Sudbury? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Sudbury

Address: 1956 Regent Street, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 3Z9, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Northeastern Ontario > Sudbury
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #22 of 32 hotels in Sudbury
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Sudbury 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Motel Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Sudbury Hotel Sudbury
Super 8 Sudbury
Super Eight Sudbury
Sudbury Super 8
Sudbury Super Eight
Super 8 Motel Sudbury Ontario

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Sudbury, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.