My wife and I traveled back to our home Northern Ontario recently. This return trip had some trepidation involved as we were driving home after major surgery. As per medical protocol air travel was not an option. Thus we were now faced with a drive of approximately 8 hours driving time plus stops to move about ensuring no post surgical complications, etc. As things sometimes go we left Toronto at 2pm and proceeded north. February weather being what it can be it did it's best to provide us with some challenges. Shortly after dark we encountered a snowstorm that turned out to be a system moving thru the region dropping as much as 25 cm. of wet slushy snow on everything.
By 9 pm we had arrived at the Comfort Inn on Regent Street in Sudbury. The staff were most accommodating in providing us with a room on the ground floor that I could pull our rental vehicle directly up to. Their kindness extended to helping us make our stay as pleasant as it could be to the extent of allowing us a late checkout without charge. The manager and staff exceeded our expectations and made a difficult situation as easy and pleasant as could be hoped for.
Much rested we continued our journey the next day after checking out at 1 pm arriving home by 5:30 pm.
A special thanks for the kindness shown by all of the staff in helping to make our stay as comfortable as humanly possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new Just for you! The Newly renovated 100% smoke free Comfort Inn Sudbury is the ideal choice for business or leisure travel. Start your day on the right path in our new large breakfast area. Your Morning Breakfast is a delicious hot breakfast including eggs, bacon or sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit and cereal. These are just a few of the vast new options! Whether you’re visiting friends and family, attending a wedding or taking the kids to a tournament, we’re committed to your Satisfaction. Kick your shoes off and enjoy our new Truly Yours bedding and relaxing room décor. Centrally located on Regent Street off of highway 69 South we are minutes away from great shopping, great restaurants and all major attractions. You’re never far from where you need to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Canada, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hwy 69 Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sudbury Ontario