So, this summer I stayed here a couple nights when my boyfriend was working in town. I remember the main level hallway smelled of pot and I can't believe they still have smoking rooms! The bathroom needed work and there was an old tv in the hallway for I don't know how long? Seriously, the girl at the front desk, the cute one, was really helpful and she did her best to make my stay ok, but I would never stay here on my own and I could never recommend it to anyone! Sorry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new Just for you! The Newly renovated 100% smoke free Comfort Inn Sudbury is the ideal choice for business or leisure travel. Start your day on the right path in our new large breakfast area. Your Morning Breakfast is a delicious hot breakfast including eggs, bacon or sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit and cereal. These are just a few of the vast new options! Whether you’re visiting friends and family, attending a wedding or taking the kids to a tournament, we’re committed to your Satisfaction. Kick your shoes off and enjoy our new Truly Yours bedding and relaxing room décor. Centrally located on Regent Street off of highway 69 South we are minutes away from great shopping, great restaurants and all major attractions. You’re never far from where you need to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hwy 69 Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sudbury Ontario