“Don't bother!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Hanmer ontario
“Don't bother!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This place is total rubbish! If you eat here all the food is mediocre at best. The servers are rude and it takes way to long to get the food you order and when you get it you wish you hadn't. Second going there for the night life is worse not only are the people that go there pretty scummy but the bar tenders give you back the wrong change. Watch your money carefully here. I bought two shots, gave a 20 dollar bill and only got 3 bucks back. When I confronted her about it she continued to argue with me that I was wrong. Complete rubbish avoid this place at all cost!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Sudbury, Canada
“third strike for me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We visited them twice before this, both times with poor service and incorrect meals. This third time was no different. I found the bacon tasted like if had been sitting in grease for a few days. Husband order a hot sandwich. Got a cold one and the order took over an hour to arrive. Not acceptable for sandwiches. Owners apologized, but it was the last time for us. I found the prices to be high for processed heat n serve foods, like corn dogs and fries. I don't recommend this place to anyone

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
hanmer ontario
“food and atmosphere rating for cousin vinnys restaurant in hanmer ontario”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a family friendly restaurant that caters to all tastes. The atmosphere is very friendly and all the personnel are quite accodomating to everyone. We can order anything on the menu to our liking and they will do it no questions asked. If there is a problem it is attended to immediately and does not recur again. The owners do try to please everyone whether we are talking about the menu or about entertainment that is coming up and they are always open to suggestions. I would also like to give the an A plus when it comes to the catering service. We had an occasion which was catered and there was plenty of food for everyone and it arrived piping hot. Everybody complimented on the taste and the amount of food.

If anyone is looking for a good restaurant with a friendly atmosphere and reasonable pricing, we would recommend this restaurant anytime of the day.

We have these wonderful experiences every Friday at dinner as we are regular customers and keep wanting to back all the time.

Luc and Carole Filion - Hanmer Ontario

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sudbury Ont.
“Mixed feelings on this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Im not gonna knock the place because I chose the wrong thing to eat ( they made it right) I ordered the Cajun chicken wings and it was so over spiced it was inedible the little taste of chicken i got told me it was precooked and probably just reheated .

The Greek salad was amazing and my dinner guests had the salad with house dressing and were impressed . The pasta was tasty as were the chicken wraps .

The pizza tastes to be made with real dough rather than a frozen crust and I would recommend it as its on par with any of the better pizza joints in town ..

just stay away from the Cajun wings till they read this and fix it ...

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

We are on holiday from the uk and found this great place while shopping. Menu is very good. Drinks reasonable, and 3 pool tables to entertain the kids. We have had the sharing platters so far which are really good and we will be going back to sample some more of the menu. The staff are very friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere