“Awesome Place and Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Sudbury
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   117 Elm Street, Sudbury, Ontario P3C 1T3, Canada   |
Ranked #6 of 32 hotels in Sudbury

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kakabeka Falls, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Over all my stay at the Days Inn was fairly good except for the fact that when I went to my room they were still in the process of cleaning it so they had to provide me another. When I got into now my 2nd room I noticed that there was food left in there from a previous guest 1 week prior on the bottom shelf beside the bedside table. Reported it to Manager in the morning before checking out and left a note to the cleaning staff as well. Would of liked a discount on the room for my inconvenience but none was given. CR Holland

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
DerekSudbury, Director of Sales at Days Inn Sudbury, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear CR H,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I have spoken to my management team and no one received a complaint regarding this. We most certainly would have offered a discount had it been brought to our attention. If you would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to contact direct.

Yours in hospitality,

Derek Weisenberg
Sales & Guest Services Manager
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Me, my parents, my sister, and my female cousin stayed at the Days Inn in the middle of August. The hotel was amazing! We enjoyed our stay from the minute we pulled into the parking lot to the minute we pulled out of it. Our family had adjoining rooms (rooms 601 and 603). The rooms were very clean and nice looking. The beds were very comfortable. We used the pool every day and it was fantastic. It was a decent size and had a warm temperature. My parents loved the sauna and the exercise room. We took advantage of the 5 dollar off breakfast coupons and had a nice meal 2 out of the 4 nights we stayed. The food was well cooked and tasted delicious. We got room service and lady who bought us our breakfast was very kind. I loved how the hotel was close to both Science North and the Big Nickel/Dynamic Earth, as well as some shopping centers. Checkout was fast and easy. Great hotel for families!

Room Tip: There are adjoining rooms available if you are travelling with a large group.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
DerekSudbury, Director of Sales at Days Inn Sudbury, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Hi Noah S,

Thank you for the great feedback! It’s always great to hear about another enjoyable family holiday. We hope to see you again next time you’re in Sudbury.

Yours in Hospitality,

Derek Weisenberg
Sales & Guest Services Manager

Been to Days Inn Sudbury? Share your experiences!