This is one of the first hotels when travelers enter Sudbury via Hwy 69. It is a very good and reasonably priced hotel to spend the night than other hotels further down on Regent or Paris St. That being said, it is not in downtown or near New Sudbury.
The rooms are clean and well maintained. Free breakfast has both hot and cold selection and is included in the room charges. I didn't have any wifi problem as stated in other reviews.
Will I stay at this hotel again if I return to Sudbury in the future? Absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton, situated at the Gateway to the City of Sudbury with warm furnishings, comfortable surroundings and meaningful extras...We love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Ontario