“My Favorite Thin-Crust Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta, Oyster Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Doing business, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“My Favorite Thin-Crust Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2008

The pizza crust (we prefer whole wheat) is thin, crisp, and delicious. The toppings are ala carte, so the price can soar, but the quality and variety can't be beat. My spouse and I start with a salad and split a pizza, which is plenty for us.

toronto
“very mediocre food for big prices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2008

We had dinner reservations post theatre for 4 of us. We had made reservations two weeks prior requesting table by the window. We received an email saying that they could accommodate our request - however, we were given a table in the middle to the restaurant in high traffic area.... chairs bumped from wait staff and customers walking by. We all ordered appetizers & main. I had mussels to start (about 12) which was described in the menu as tomato base with orange infusion...did not live up to it's description...quite bland.....small quantity of mussels for $8.95. We had to ask for bread, waitress came with 4 small pieces...we asked for more. I had goat cheese ravioli in arugula pesto - about 8-10 raviolis. The ravioli filling had very little creativity to it...just goat cheese. The pasta was overcooked, or had been reheated. The filling was cool, and the pasta was gloopy and sticking together. There was a puddle of arugula sauce on the bottom of the plate....all for $18.95!!! What a rip off. Really - the owners should be embarassed to serve up food like this at these prices. I/we are not adverse at all to spending money on a wonderfully prepared meal - when it's deserving.
My husband had the antipasta plate to start - small quantity, uninspired presentation...."East Side Marios" would do better. His main course was veal papardella pasta with veal. His pasta was a gloopy stuck together pile - that was not hot. Our friends both had ceasar salad to start - for goodness sakes - the Keg does a better job...boring, bland ceasar - no zip...chopped up little pieces of romaine. Fail marks again in presentation and taste. One friend had the chicken as main - overcooked, bland..she didn't finish it. The other friend had the fish of the day, and said it was good and fresh, veggies overcooked and tasteless. We had a bottle of good red. Two of us had profiteroles for dessert with chocolate sauce....it came cold out of the fridge. The cream puffs were stale...chocolate sauce wasn't even heated - no effort. I made better profiteroles in grade 9 cooking class! All in with taxes our meal came to $305.00!!! What a rip off - would have had a much better meal at a roadhouse type of restaurant.

Ithaca, New York
“Good Food, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2008

We got there about 6:20 so we could enjoy dinner before an 8:00 show. We were seated right away. Took some time to order. Around 7:00 we still had not recieved our food. We had to ask the bus boy for our food and then it was brought right out. My husband ordered pizza and I had Fett Alfredo. The food was excellent but very slow service. I would give yourself at least 3 hours to eat if you are going to the show.

Stratford, ON, CANADA
“I like it here very much. Excellent food and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2008

I like it here very much. Excellent food and atmosphere.