“Funky place to hank out in Stratford!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 111 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: American, International, Healthy, Gastropub
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Located in historic downtown Stratford, since 1993. Warm lively bar, neighbourly high-energy bistro dining. Open kitchen, seasonal menus featuring local and organic produce. VQA award-winning wine list, local craft & import brews. Upbeat music. "Stratford's hippest late night spot". Reservations may be made in person or by telephone.
Georgetown, Guyana
“Funky place to hank out in Stratford!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Was in Stratford for the Shakespeare festival this past summer and we made reservations to eat there as it was recommended to us from a friend. Great place to be!!! Good menu and great ambience. It would be a place that I could go to again and again. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Definitely recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

My boyfriend and I tried this restaurant for the first time during our first trip to stratford. From the moment we were greeted our experience was fabulous!! The service was exceptional from everyone. Talkative, accommodating, knowledgable, friendly.
The food was great as well. I had the tofu rice bowl and my bf had chicken skewers. Our meals were yummy and everything coming out from the kitchen looked just as good.
Lastly, it had good ambiance which is important to us. We enjoy sitting up at the bar and planted ourselves there all night:)
Would definitely recommend and we are definitely going back!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Not the best first impression”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went here because we heard such great reviews about the place. When we got there the place was empty, though it was for lunch not dinner, but we gave it a try. Both of us ordered a burger. Mine was slapped together like someone was in a rush and my partners was way over cooked. The staff were friendly enough though which made the experience enjoyable. Maybe we will give them another try some night for dinner?

Etobicoke
“Went Twice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went for lunch and then dinner on the same day. Mussels and fries plus a reuben at our table for lunch and every enjoyed it. For dinner I had the steak and it was very good. My daughter had the taco and my son korean chicken wings. He found them a little too spicy.

Visited October 2013
London, Canada
“Yummy curry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

When you first enter it seems more like a bar than a restaurant. We were immediately put at ease by our server and enjoyed a wonderful dinner with drinks!
My friends had the prime rib and linguini and I had the pork curry. It had a great variety of spice and flavor. I highly recommend this restaurant and look forward to going back.

• Visited October 2013