“Very good burgers” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 110 restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Canadian, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Boomers Gourmet Fries is the spot to come for Hamburgers, French Freis, and of cours Poutine! We have many burger and poutine choices for you to choose from. We have chosen canola oil to prepare our products. Canola oil is cholesterol free and low in saturated fats. Our potatoes are fresh cut daily. Our fish portioned and lightly dipped.We prepare all of our gourmet toppings, tartar sauce, vinaigrette, coleslaw, chilis, salsa & gravy. The ingredients used in our products are purchased from local farmers and bakers in our community.If you have any comments, suggestions or don't see something you would like to let us know!
London, Canada
“Very good burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

One of the best burger I've ever had. I wish if they can add more tables maybe expand a little bet. The fries a little bet burned. Overall it must try place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Goderich, ON
“Need more seating!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had heard lots of good things about Boomers so decided to try it for lunch. I am glad that the weather was nice out because there is only one table that seats about 14 people and it was full when we got there, but we had decided to eat on the bench outside anyway. My son had the large regular poutine. I had the black and blue burger (which is with cajun spice and blue cheese, so spicy and delicious) and a pop and bottle of water. The total with tax was $17 which I felt was expensive since neither of us really had a full meal. I'm glad that we tried it, but there are so many great places to eat in Stratford that I don't think we would go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ontario
“Mmmmm! Hickory Sticks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

No it's not really healthy but it is a very delicious indulgence! We've tried so many but our favourites are the Hickory sticks made with smoked mozzarella and the basil and goat cheese poutine. The guacamole burger is also very good.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waterloo, Canada
“Great food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This restaurant is a tiny hole in the wall with very friendly staff. The food was absolutely amazing. Try the Italian poutine, although the classic poutine is great as well. I would suggest that they consider switching to cardboard (or reusable for eat-in customers) serving containers, instead of the styrofoam cups they currently use.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, Ontario, Canada
“Linda C”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I stopped in there for bugers and poutine. We had seen it on the program You Gotta Eat Here. I have to say for a little restaurant it has a lot to offer. I had the Soprano burger and the Poutini Martini. I was very happy. My husband had the cheese burger. If we are in Stratford again, we will definately stop there. Great food and service.

• Visited January 2013