Granted I haven't been there in high season - I was there in mid-January, and at Easter, but it is a nice quiet hotel. Lots of dark wood/ older feel, but everything looks new and up to date. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, everything worked including the internet, which is free. I had light breakfasts in their dining room and service was fast and friendly, the food and coffee were really good. Right in the heart of Stratford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Parlour Inn !Downtown. This historic property is located in the heart of the downtown and just minutes away from Stratford's business parks, Stratford festival theatres and adjacent to the University of Waterloo Stratford Campus. Fantastic dining room and gastro-pub on site. Meeting and conference rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Parlour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Parlour Historic Hotel Stratford
- Best Western Stratford
- Stratford Best Western
- The Parlour Inn Stratford, Ontario