I stayed here for the New Years Eve weekend after booking last minute. Here's why I like this place:
- Beautiful, historic house that is clean and well-maintained.
- Multi-course, creative breakfasts that are better than you'll find at a restaurant.
- Central location.
- Great service - including making restaurant recommendations and NYE reservations.
- Single serve coffee maker with coffee, tea and hot chocolate in our room along with packaged cookies. Awesome on cold nights!
- Friendly couple.
Honestly, can't think of anything bad to say. Great value for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Duggan Place Stratford, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Duggan Place Heritage Inn, Stratford's premier B&B. Designated under the Ontario Heritage Act, Duggan Place was built in 1891 by Jeremiah Duggan, a prominent local merchant who opened Stratford's first department store. Today it features elegant guest rooms, tasteful decor and ample charm. Take in all the city has to offer – the Stratford Festival, renowned restaurants, great shopping and its beautiful park system – while enjoying some of the finest bed and breakfast accommodations in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Duggan Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.