“Love it!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magnolia Chinese Cuisine

Magnolia Chinese Cuisine
Ontario, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada (York - Haig)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #94 of 340 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Neighborhood: York - Haig
Neighborhood: York - Haig
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Great bang for your buck! I love their wontons both in the wonton soup and the crispy wontons are to die for! I don't know what it is they're just delicious. Combo plates are a great deal and so are the lunch specials. It's chinese......its not all great but i'm a fan.......

Visited May 2012

St. Catharines, Canada
“Best tasting chinese food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I totally disagree with the last two reviewers....so much so I had to write my first review! If you are looking for the BEST TASTING chinese food in town then this is it! It always arrives quickly, is hot and perfectly cooked - nice crispy veggies and I am always surprised by how much meat they put in the dishes! The shrimp dishes are especially good - nice size shrimp and lots of them. You have to try the "crispy noodle" dish - one of their signature dishes with tons of chicken, carrots and onions in sweet and sour sauce served over wonton noodles.

I order delivery from them all the time as well - the combos for one are a great deal and you get enough food for at least 2 meals!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We had heard some positive reviews about this restaurant before going, but unfortunately we were not impressed with the food. The restaurant looks nice with a comfortable setting and decor. In our group we each ordered a dish and then shared. I have to say that they should bring all the food to the table at the same time, as we were left waiting as they brought each dish out separately and not in the most timely of fashions. The food was ok but nothing that I would go back for. Too many vegetables - and not enough meat.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
St. Catharines,
“where's the rice?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

been there 2 times..same thing happened both times. where's the rice? the waitress brings our food....we wait for the rice...the food is getting cold...we eat the food...we are almost finished eating...and the rice finally arrives....happened BOTH times...with absolutely no apology from anybody. although this appears to seem like a better food place for chinese...maybe because they have the audacity to call it "CUISINE"???? It is not cuisine. it is cheap and rather tasteless ...doesn't even look that great. I had had such hopes for this place too. sad.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
St.Catharines
“the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2008

This is by far the best chinese food in St.Catharines. The service is friendly and the food is fresh and hot. I have gone over 7 times and at least 15 times for take-out and never had a problem.