“awesome food and super inviting staff and decor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Heritage Family Restaurant

Heritage Family Restaurant
123 Geneva Street, St. Catharines, Ontario L2R 4N3, Canada (York - Haig)
905-688-4387
Improve this listing
Ranked #139 of 326 restaurants in St. Catharines
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Neighborhood: York - Haig
St. Catharines, Canada
“awesome food and super inviting staff and decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

My aunt and I went for lunch on tuesday dec 7 2011. We often go there for lunch or dinner. The food is delicious its all home made and very fair pricing for what you get. I had the seafood alfredo and she enjoys the cabbage rolls. we both had desserts as well, i had the coconut cream pie and she had the rice pudding, both clearly homemade, delicious, as always, be back next week for sure.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

40% Recommend
Welland, Canada
“Wonderful Anniversary Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

My husband and I came here to celebrate our one year Anniversary. The atmosphere was great, and we were seated in a private corner table. There's a lot to look at, which is the reason why we were there for so long (the waitress let us wander around to look at all of the antiques and such). Our bill was very reasonable: Just under $50 for a dinner for two, 4 drinks, 1 pie and 1 cheesecake. The special for 2 had so much food that we has leftovers for the following day. Some of the best perogies I have ever had! I highly recommend the turtle cheesecake....and my hubby loved the blueberry pie.

• Visited August 2011
Hamilton, Canada
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

We went to Heritage with family from England.Wow ,is all I can say!
Great fish &chips.The staff was friendly,restaurant clean.Will definately go back next time we're in the area.

• Visited June 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Good meals, great price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

I am a local and we go to the Heritage with my parents often, four adults can have a meal and drinks for $40.00 here. The food is good, nothing fancy on the menu but LOTS to choose from. Great for dining on a budget

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St.catharines Ontario, canada
“Slow servous!! Decent food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2009

if you dont mind waiting for an hour to get a breakfast. This place has decent food and it is good priced however the servous is brutally slow!!! It is not the servers fault they always seem to have one only when we go...

Very slow! I have gone here a bunch of times and have not really gone for a bit all times have been slow servous. Mothers day they had 2 servers on.. This is a big restaurant and it was packed!

A normal tuesday with 3 tables and we barely saw our server we waited forever and almost left.

It is a neat place.. more for seniors families budget diners. make sure you have some time to sit there and wait.

It is quiet though.. Not a busy place for its large restaurant and plenty of seating.

• 4 of 5 stars Food