“Girls Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
St. Catharines, Canada
“Girls Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My friends and I had dinner at Naysa Fusion and it was one of the best meals we've had. We brought a bottle of wine and enjoyed it with tasty apps. We were impressed with the wine selection they had so we enjoyed another bottle with our dinner. The service and food were great and we would definitely go back. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Toronto
“This place needs some help”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I know my Korean restaurants, so I wanted to like this new restaurant in St Catharines. But this place needs to pull up its socks. The menu is limited. The atmosphere feels odd, with the music too loud. The bibm bahb was tasteless. There were too many language difficulties with the serving staff, who had to come back twice to confirm what we ordered. If this place worked half as hard on its product as it does on getting friends to write positive reviews on Tripadvisor, maybe there would be some hope.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Paulbomin, Owner at Naysa Fusion, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
We appreciate candid feedback from our customers to help us improve all aspects of our restaurant. We intend to take the comments in this review very seriously and will strive to improve in every area of our business. In the future, we hope to impress Mark16 with the improvements that we make as we learn and grow Naysa Fusion.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Best Asian food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Naysa has an excellent balance of lovely food, atmosphere and service. I visited for lunch with three work colleagues. We each ordered different dishes and were amazed by all four. I had the beef bibimbab and loved it - just bursting with flavour. The cooks and staff take obvious pride in their work. We will go again ... and again.

• Visited August 2013
St. Catharines, Canada
“Great Korean food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I were looking for someplace different to dine to celebrate his birthday. We both like Asian food but find sometimes it is not really authentic. This restaurant serves authentic Korean food and it was fabulous. We were more than pleased with our meals and will definitely go back there. The owner and chef served us and he was very pleasant and willing to please. As we went in the middle of the week, we were the only ones there and we got his undivided attention. He took the time to explain the menu to us and made excellent recommendations.

I hope this location works for him. Unfortunately, A number of restaurants have come and gone from this spot as it is off the beaten path somewhat and parking can be an issue. However, we were told that the restaurant has some parking spots available in the city parking lot across the street but you need to get a parking pass from the restaurant before you park there.

I wish them luck with this new restaurant endeavour.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pelham, Canada
“Really tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I tried this restaurant on Monday evening (Thanksgiving day) based on the great reviews we read. We started with the pork dumplings/wontons and I had the kimchi pork stew and my husband had the galbi. Everything was really good and reasonably priced but unfortunately, we were too full to try the ice cream waffle that we read so much about. We're looking forward to trying this and more on our next visit.

Service was fantastic. Most of the tables had a service bell if no one was around.