“Beautifully presented and delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Wheatfield, New York
“Beautifully presented and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Based on other Tripadvisor reviews we decided to try TOA. We were not disappointed! We started with the Asia's sampler plate and every bite was spiced perfectly. My husband had the Pad Thai which was more tomatoey than others he has had but he said his request for medium spice was just right for him. I had the Thai Pad Kee Mow, spicy, and loved it. I don't usually go out of my comfort level of trying new dishes, but I am glad I did. Veggies were crisp; both of us had shrimp versions of our dinners and the shrimp was perfectly cooked. The decor is simple, the place is immaculate, and the owners very friendly.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

St. Catharines, Canada
“Great authentic flavours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I shared the spring rolls with home made peanut sauce, Tom Kha Gai, mango salad and red curry. We can't say enough about how much we enjoyed this meal!

The scent and taste of the Tom Kha Gai brought us right back to the small shops on the streets of Thailand. I was not a fan of Asian food before having the opportunity to travel in SE Asia for 5 weeks a couple of years ago, but the flavours and freshness of the foods there won me over and now I crave regular fixes. St. Catharines is lucky to have a number of good Thai/Asian restaurants but this is the first we've written a review for....somewhat selfishly motivated as we really hope they do well so that we can visit often and try everything on the menu!

The plates were generous and appealing presented - loved the intricately carved carrot slice transformed into a leaf! Again, brought back memories of Thailand. Our only disappointment was not having enough room to try the mango and sticky rice for dessert. Next time.

The service was very friendly and we wish our server Jason and his family success. We look forward to our next visit.

They also offer takeout and delivery.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The Tastiest Authentic Thai cuisine in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Give 5 thumbs up. Had the duck soup n loved it. Excellent food n service. Great price and I'm coming back to try more.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A great choice for date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

A favourite for him is Bau Boon salad, very scrumptious. Her favourite is green curry chicken. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. We go as often as we can. I have eaten at many Thai restaurants in different cities, such as Toronto and Burlington and TOA is right up there with them. Treat yourself for quality food at at a good price

Visited June 2013
Kentucky
“Great tasty fresh food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Fresh hot food for good prices! Friendly people working there. Nice quiet atmosphere with modern clean furnishings.

Visited April 2013