“Best Restaurant In STC!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
St. Catharines, Canada
“Best Restaurant In STC!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

I have been to this restaurant many times and it only ever gets better!!

The restaurant is decorated perfectly and every seat in the place in comfortable and allows just enough privacy to enjoy your meal in peace.

The servers are always smiling, friendly and very efficient! I have never had a bad experience with anyone there. They never forget items and are always willing to take time to explain the menu if you have questions.

The food is amazing!! Best Sushi I have had in Niagara and I have eaten at them all!!
The menu is always being updated and perfected and the chef's passion for his creations shows in the quality and presentation of his food. Many times the chef/owner has come to talk to us personally and tell us about his food and always welcomes us with a smile.

The fish is always super fresh, tasty and not razor thin like at most sushi places. The sushi rice is always light and usually still a little warm from being so fresh. I could go on forever about how great it is there but everyone should see for themselves.

I even spent my 30th birthday there, thats how much I loved this restaurant!

Go to Sushi Ai! ;)